Enjoy the best sights of Perth & Kings Park on top of an iconic open top double decker bus. No other tour vehicle can offer such a birds eye view of all the top attractions. Take great photographs from the top deck, no glass window to spoil the view. Enjoy a full commentary as our experienced and professional drivers take you on a tour of our beautiful city and Park.
The tour includes Kings Park, Northbridge, Crown Perth, Bell Tower, city shopping malls, The Mint, The Museum and Art Gallery and discount shopping at Watertown. Your ticket is valid for 48 hours from the time you first board and includes a tour around Kings Park. Use the hop on hop off facility if you wish. Buses run 7 days a week. Buses come round every hour. Jump on board the bus at any of the stops, at any of the times.
- 2 Day Pass Hop On Hop Off Bus Ticket
- Full commentary and selected attractions discounts
- Hop On – Hop Off all day or stay on board for a 120 minute guided tour
- Stop 1 – Gray Line Departure Point/Barrack Street Jetty – Swan Bell Tower
- Stop 2 – 471 Hay St – City Shopping
- Stop 3 – Cultural Centre – Museum and Art Gallery
- Stop 4 – Crown Perth – Casino, Restaurants, Burwood Park, Heritage Walk
- Stop 5 – Perth Mint
- Stop 6 – Kings Park – Tree Top Walk, Panoramic City Views
- Stop 7 – Roe Gardens – DNA Tower, Swan River and City Views
- Stop 8 – Synergy Parklands – Family Playground
- Stop 9 – Harbour Town – Discount Shopping
- Stop 10 – 300 Murray St – Railway Station, Shopping Mall
- Stop 11 – 56 William St – Shops
- Buses depart at regular intervals between 9.15am and 5pm. You can show your tour voucher at any of the above stops which will be redeemed for a hop on hop off bus ticket
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.