Join 1300skydive Airlie Beach, Airlie Beach Skydivers for a once in a Lifetime Experience while you visit the Whitsundays and Airlie Beach.
- All-inclusive 1/2 day tour Skydive
- Stunning views of the Whitsundays from up to 14,000ft
- Choice of checkin and departure times
- All equipment and training included
- Friendly and professional licensed skydiving instructors
- We operate 7 days with free hotel pickups and return transfers.
At 1300skydive we want you to have fun but safety is out top priority. Meet your expert highly experienced licensed skydiving instructor who will provide a safety briefing and skydiving instruction, then make sure that you are fitted with all of the necessary equipment.
Once you are geared up, follow your instructor to the skydiving aircraft. As your aircraft climbs to jump altitude take in the stunning views of the Whitsundays.
When you reach jump altitude, your highly-trained skydiving instructor re checks all of the equipment. Exiting the plane feel the excitement as you free fall with the most visually stunning views of the Whitsundays that you will never forget. Your instructor releases the parachute, then enjoy the peaceful parachute ride taking in the amazing views.
After about five minutes of parachute flight enjoying the views your instructor takes you back to the landing area for touch down. If you chose a beach landing upgrade you will be landing on the beach at our exclusive Queens Beach landing area . 1300skydive Airlie Beach, Airlie Beach Skydivers, offers the only beach landing skydive available.
Enjoy the exhilaration of your jump
- Only Beach landing skydive
- Airlie Beach departure lounge or hotel pickups
- Only full service skydiving centre in the Whitsundays
- All our skydives offer stunning views of the Whitsundays
- Free accommodation transfer service
Comfortable casual clothes, shorts are fine. We will provide you with a pair of skydiving pants or a jumpsuit to wear over your clothes. Secure footwear thats not going to fall off is a must. No flip flops or thongs. Enclosed shoes such as runners or sand shoes are best.
Yes, the minimum age for tandem skydiving in Australia is 12 years of age and solo skydiving is 18 years of age. Any person wishing to partake in skydiving who is under 18 years of age needs their parent or guardian’s permission. There is no maximum age however as with all customers we reserve the right to refuse a skydive based on our assessment based on age, weight and health to ensure everyone’s safety. If you have any questions, concerns or have anything you need to discuss with us please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us to avoid disappointment on the day.
You need to be in generally good health being with an average fitness level. Weight limits for the Tandem jump is 110kg and the stage 1 AFF jump is a max of 110kg. If you are doing a Tandem skydive and are over 95kg extra charges will apply. With all customers we reserve the right to refuse a skydive based on our assessment based on age, weight and health to ensure everyone’s safety. If you have any questions, concerns or have anything you need to discuss with us please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us to avoid disappointment on the day.
You should allow at least a half a day. Skydiving is an outdoor adventure activity and sometimes factors out of our control can delay the jump , we get put on hold by air traffic control or the weather can add to delays. This is a 1/2 day tour departing from our Airlie beach checkin and departure lounge or from your hotel reception. The skydive tour departs Airlie Beach and travels the short 60min drive to our skydiving centre at Bowen. Our stunning beach landing area at Queens Beach is a few minutes down the road from the skydiving centre so regardless of whether you choose to land at the skydiving centre or upgrade to a beach landing you get stunning views out to the Whitsundays. You should allow for skydiving to be your only main activity and set aside a 1/2 day. If you have any time constrains or other tour bookings please advise us at the time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
The max weight if 110 kg. Over 95 charges apply Over 95kg $25 Over 100 kg $50 Max 110 kg $100.
The time you are booked for is your checkin time only or your shuttle departure time only , not your flights departure time or jump time. When you arrive you need to check in and complete some paperwork and then you are assigned to a load. Please ensure you checkin on time. If you have any special time constrains or needs please ensure you notify us at the time of booking. We do our best to keep the day running smoothly but sometimes we are held up due to unforeseen circumstances. These include weather holds, there are certain wind and cloud conditions that can delay us. Air Traffic Control also have a say in when and where we can fly , we have real time flight departure boards to keep you informed of your flight and staff will keep you updated in regard to timings or any delays. Safety is of the utmost importance to us and if we have to wait on the ground for half an hour to ensure your safety, then we will. Whilst we endeavor to complete an individual’s jump in a timely manner or get your shuttle bus away on time after your jump you should plan for this to be at least a half-day’s activity and advise us at the time of booking if you have any other tours or tour bookings on the same day.
That all depends on how many friends you have doing their skydive, and which aircraft we are using on the day of your booking. We can advise you on the day who and how many will be on each plane load and we will do our best to accommodate requests.
Safety always comes first, fun comes in a close second. Our fun team of instructors are all APF accredited and highly experienced; our modern sports skydiving equipment is maintained and serviced to strict standards. All our crew abide by our stringent safety regulations and those of the Australian Parachute Federation. Our company director has over 32,000 personal skydives and is the single most experienced skydiver and senior instructor in Australia and the second most experienced in the world with that level of experience and jump numbers. Skydiving is an extreme sport, and like any extreme sports there is a certain amount of risk involved. We operate to a strict set of regulatory procedures and guidelines. Our staff , equipment and operations are all regularly audited by Safety Officers of the APF who approve and renew our APF club membership. Recent statistics in Australia stated that 1 in 10,000 skydives resulted in accident or injury. Compared with the statistics for registered cars in reported accidents being 9.8% , the most dangerous part of your day is likely to be driving to the skydiving centre !
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.