Auckland Zoo is home to the largest collection of native and exotic animals in New Zealand, set in 17 hectares of lush parkland and just minutes from central Auckland.
With more than 1,000 animals and 130 species – no two days, or two hours are the same at Auckland Zoo. See our Asian elephants or cheetah going for a walk around the Zoo with their keepers, come face-to-face with a prehistoric tuatara, or let your eyes adjust and see New Zealand’s iconic kiwi in The Night.
A leading centre for wildlife conservation, you help build a future for wildlife just by visiting Auckland Zoo. Your zoo ticket contributes to all the work we do at the Zoo and supports conservation projects that help endangered species in the wild, in New Zealand and overseas.
- Auckland Zoo Day Pass
- 9:30am – 5:30pm
(Last entry at 4:15pm)
Open every day except Christmas
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.