Just a short day tour from Australia’s Capital city of Canberra you will find some of the most unspoilt Indigenous History, coastal scenery and enjoy the most amazing wildlife encounters that Australia has to offer around Batemans Bay !
- Hotel Pickup and Transfer in Comfortable Air-conditioned Vehicle to the Coast
- Visit Pebbly beach and meet the famous Kangaroo and wildlife encounters
- Your choice of Lunch locations in Seaside town of Batemans Bay
- An amazing guided Indigenous tour
- Return transport to Canberra in Comfortable Air-conditioned Vehicle
- National Park Entry Fee
- Kayak tour
- Snacks and photos
- Morning tea & Drinks
0700am – Hotel Pickups Commence for Air Conditioned Vehicle
After your hotel pickup you will be transferred via the scenic Kings Highway in comfortable air conditioned transport while you enjoy stories of early pastoral settlement that surround Bungendore and Braidwood. The temperate South Coast NSW forest give the first hint of coastal beauty. Tall Man ferns, Lyrebirds and great views can be seen as you travel down the great dividing range to Batemans Bay.
0930am – Travel to the Beautiful Murramarang National Park to see famous Kangaroos at Pebbly beach a jewell of the South Coast. You will spend about an hour here searching for colorful the bird life, amazing beach and take some time to enjoy the Kangaroos.
11am – A short drive to the seaside town of Batemans Bay for free time and choice of lunch locations will follow. Our friendly staff will be onsite to help you with any food ideas and shopping suggestions.
1pm – Your Indigenous Experience commences, be taken on a journey back in time through Cullendulla Nature Reserve where Indigenous Man Warrick Smith as he guides you through cultural experiences on foot through the reserve.
- Spot and collect local bush Tucker
- Learn to throw a spear
- Take part in a spiritual smoking demonstration
- Identify useful plants for weaving and textiles
- Talk totems and stories
- Make fish trap examples
- See Middens in the forest
After your Indigenous Experience enjoy a rest and luxury of being transported to Canberra via comfortable road transport.
You may also choose to book accommodation in Batemans Bay to extend your stay.
530pm – Arrive to your Hotel in Canberra.
What to bring
- Comfortable travel clothes and footwear for walking at Pebbly Beach
- Clothes suitable for kayaking (you may get slightly wet)
- Hat, Suncream
- Drinking Water
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.