A fast and thrilling jet boat ride across Lake Te Anau towards Dock Bay for an up-close peek into Fiordland National Park. Lots of spins, spray and laughter!
From the moment the accelerator hits the floor, your adrenaline hits the roof! Enjoy a fast and thrilling jet boat ride across Lake Te Anau, full of spins, spray and laughs!
Speed across picturesque Lake Te Anau – the largest of the southern glacial lakes, surrounded by majestic mountains and ancient forests – it’s a seriously magical place. Legend has it that Rakaihautu, a legendary Māori leader, part of the first migrators to New Zealand, named the great lakes while exploring the South Island.
Marvel at the Murchison Mountains, which rise a staggering 1,400 metres above the lake surface as you skim across the pristine waters towards Dock Bay. Look across at the ancient beech forests that surround Lake Te Anau.
Allow 30 minutes
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure at our offices – Amply FREE Parking available
- We provide: Life Jacket, Spray coat, secure storage, and cold weather gear (if required)
- Please dress warm in winter and bring sunglasses all year round
- Cameras are highly recommended – however all electronics are carried at your own risk
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.