Absorb a 360 degree panorama of Sydney as you journey to the summit on our original Climb experience. Like an exposed spine, the outer rim delivers you to the peak, as the sky remains just beyond your outstretched fingertips.
- 3 ½ hours long, max. 14 people per group.
- 1 ,332 steps (that’s around 500 calories/2100 kilojoules for those tracking)
- Ideal if you want to soak up the moment and take the upper arch.
- Ideal if you’re a bit nervous and would like more support from our Climb Leaders.
- You can do this Climb at dawn (limited departures), day, twilight or night.
Are you ready to climb? Read our important Pre-Climb Checklist here.
Latching on in the Climb Base below the Bradfield Highway, you will walk on catwalks below the road-deck until you reach the South-East Pylon. Here you will ascend 4 ladders to the start of the upper arch, surrounded by the hum and buzz of Sydney’s traffic. With the summit in your sight, your journey continues along the Bridge’s outer arch on the Opera House side until you hit the top. After a summit celebration with your group, you cross the spine of the Bridge to the Darling Harbour side to make your descent to our Climb Base.
- Every ticket to the top includes a Climb group photograph, a BridgeClimb cap, a certificate of achievement and a free pass to The Pylon Lookout.
Important Health and Safety Information: If you are pregnant or 75 years of age or older please refer to the Health and Safety Essentials section as you will need to provide our team a doctor’s Certificate of Fitness note before you climb.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.