Bruny Island Safaris Day Tour – a spectacular tour with nature, wilderness, coast and heritage on Bruny Island and Kettering
Be guided through the Mount Mangana rainforests in search of White Wallaby in the wild, cross and climb the narrow sandy isthmus known as The Neck and Wildlife Zone and onwards to the Cape Bruny Lighthouse Station and join Australia’s southernmost lighthouse tour which is included in the price of your day tour to Bruny Island.
Along the way we stop at many of the Bruny Island food producers, lookouts and sweeping beaches with ample time for short walks or a paddle in the cool ocean waters of the Tasman Sea. Choose from an extensive menu of locally caught fresh fish, succulent local lamb, salmon, seafood chowder or the popular seafood platter for two (Gluten free and vegetarian options available). A collaboration of fine food with Hotel Bruny & The Bruny Island Producers, overlooking Sunset Beach.
For morning tea we enjoy our Bruny Island Cheeses & Oysters picnic style, with wood oven breads on one of the islands pristine white beaches. You will also have the option to visit the cheese shop and oyster outlet on the return journey later in the day. If you buy any items we can keep them cool in our ice boxes that are on all of our vehicles.
Bruny Island tour schedule
- Departs: Hobart daily by 7:30am
- Returns: Hobart approx 5.30pm (not guaranteed due to reliability on Bruny Island Ferry service)
- Our buses: Comfortable 12 seat Hiaces and Spacious and comfortable 20 seat Coasters
** Not suitable for children under 3 years
- Big local lunch at Hotel Bruny, featuring Bruny Island & Tasmanian produce
- Food Tasting – cheese, chocolate, berries (seasonal), smokehouse products (seasonal), honey and fresh oysters.
- Morning tea, Bruny Island Cheeses, warm wood oven breads & Bruny Island Oysters – picnic style
- Truganini Lookout and Neck Wildlife Zone walk
- Adventure Bay
- Cheese Company visit
- Bruny Island Lighthouse Tour. Included in your price and not offered by any other company.
- Chocolate & Fudge tasting – Bruny Island Chocolate
- Bruny Island Cider tasting
- On bus bottled water
- Bruny Island Providore
- Two Tree Point
- Café visit
- Short Walks
- National Park
- Cape Bruny Lightstation – Bruny Island Lighthouse Tours
- Return ferry fares – Bruny Island Ferry
- Accommodation pickup & return (Hobart & surrounds)
- Mountain Rainforests
- Smokehouse factory outlet (seasonal) – Bruny Island Smokehouse
- Bruny Island Berry Farm (seasonal)
- White wallaby in the wild
- Oyster Farm outlet visit. – Get Shucked
- Bruny Island Honey
- A complimentary hotel-pick up is included in this day tour. At the time of booking, please select your designated accommodation property to book this in and obtain your pick-up time. Please ensure you are waiting 15 minutes prior at your designated pick-up location.
- Default Meeting Point: Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (20 Davey St)
- If a booster seat is required, please advise in the “Order Note” section at checkout
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.