Join us and our marine biologist on our Whale Watching Byron Bay to Ballina Premier Cruise. We depart from Ballina’s Richmond River and enter the stunning waters of Cape Byron Marine Park. Encounter our astonishing Humpback Whales in their natural habitat as they migrate past the iconic coastline between Byron Bay and Ballina.
Our friendly Marine Biologist will provide an interpretive talk of the encounters we experience and identify local points of interest. The breathtaking scenery and picturesque backdrop of Lennox Headland and surrounds will enhance this once in a lifetime Whale Watching Byron Bay Premier Cruise. As a bonus, we are equipped with a hydrophone so you can hear live humpback whale song.
- 2-2.5 Cruising
- Hotel Transfer
- Spray Jackets
- Drinking water and a tasty snack provided
What to bring
- Sense of adventure
The vessel departs from Ballina at Lance Ferris Wharf, 12 Fawcett St, Ballina NSW (directly in front of The Wharf Bar & Restaurant)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.