Plunge into the beautiful world of AQWA’s shipwreck coast aquarium and come face to fin with sharks, stingrays and hundreds of stunning fish! Qualified divers aged 15+ can participate in this Adventure. Maximum 4 people.
You’ll enter our 3 million litre shipwreck coast (Australia’s largest single aquarium) and be lead on an amazing, underwater tour by one of our PADI qualified Divemasters.
This is your chance to have a close encounter with 7 different species of sharks, loggerhead turtles, the world’s largest stingrays and schools of WA’s most prized and precious fish, like dhufish, pink snapper, kingfish, trevally and more!
- 30 to 45 minute guided dive
- Free all-day general admission to AQWA
- Comprehensive briefing
- Souvenir certificate.
- Full equipment
It is the responsibility of the visitor to bring along their own towel and bathers.
- AQWA is open 7 Days 10am-5pm including public holidays (closed Christmas Day)
- 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.