Enjoy the best Gold Coast theme parks in one great location with this great 7 day deal! Ideal for holidaymakers, the 7 Day World Pass lets you hop between Dreamworld and WhiteWater World and SkyPoint Observation Deck as often as you like over seven consecutive days. Take the stress out of trying to cram all the amazing and exciting thrill rides and slides into a single day, as the 7 Day World Pass will ensure you can not only experience everything on offer within the park boundaries but also come back and simply enjoy all your favourite rides as many times as you like!
- Admission to Dreamworld, WhiteWater & Skypoint within a 7 day period
- WhiteWater World
- SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Priority entry at front gate
- Unlimited entry into Dreamworld over 7 consecutive days
- Unlimited entry to WhiteWater World over 7 consecutive days
- Unlimited entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck over 7 consecutive days
- Big 9 Thrill Rides
- Tower of Terror II
- The Cyclone
- The Giant Drop
- The Claw
- Mick Doohan’s Motocoaster
- Rocky Hollow Log Ride
- Reef Diver
- Vintage Cars
- Dreamworld Railway
- ABC KIDS WORLD
- Cub Kindy
- Triple Vortex
- The Wedgie
- The Bro
- The Green Room
- Super Tubes Hydrocoaster
- The Rip
- The Little Rippers
- Temple of Huey
SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Q1 is 322.5 metres high
- Australia’s only beachside Observation Deck
- Offers stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast, from the surf to the hinterland and beyond
- Express lift ride on 42.7 Seconds
- Views from Brisbane to the Byron Bay & the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Located atop the iconic Q1 building in the heart of Surfers Paradise, offers the perfect location to enjoy the beauty of a stunning view, while being comforted by the warmth of an inside setting
- Open daily from 10am to 5pm. Closed on Christmas Day (25th December) and ANZAC Day (25th April).
- You may get asked to present some form of ID to prove your child is under 3 years old to enter free of charge
- No food or beverages can be taken into Dreamworld
- No commercially prepared food or drink may be taken onto the premises, including alcohol
- Pensioners must produce an Australian Government issued pension, disability, seniors, or veteran affairs card to gain entry (Pensioners does not include students)
- Theme park tickets are non-refundable
- Ticket is valid for unlimited entry to Dreamworld & SkyPoint Observation Deck over 7 consecutive days from your first entry
- Upon your first park visit, please proceed to one of the human operated gates to get your return tickets printed
- If you have a Companion Card : One free entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you will be issued a free entry ticket
- If you have a Carers Card : One discounted entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you can purchase a ticket at discounted rate
SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.