Departing every day from Melbourne, our Yarra Valley Wine tours promise an entertaining, sociable and educational day out. With the help of our expert guides, you will discover the richness of the Yarra Valley’s thriving wine industry.
Our tour takes place in our luxurious, comfortable, air conditioned bus, and although numbers are limited to 24, the typical tour size is 12-20. The tour is great value – here’s what you can expect:
- Guidance from a genuine Wine Expert, who is there to entertain and educate you, not just to dazzle you with wine snobbery!
- Tasting at the cellar doors at Yering Farm, Balgownie Estate and Steels Gate Wines.
- An a La Carte Lunch at Balgownie Estate, accompanied by a glass of the estate’s wine.
- A privately conducted tour of Domaine Chandon, complemented with a glass of their premium sparkling wine.
- Departs 7 days a week all year guaranteed (except Dec 25 & 26)
- 9.00am – 9.40am Collect from designated pick up locations as per list and map further down the page and enjoy a less than 1 hour journey to the Yarra Valley.
- 11.00am Steels Gate Wines
Steels Gate is a boutique winery situated in a picturesque hillside setting at Dixons Creek. Their range of wines are all estate grown and estate made offering finesse and exceptional flavour. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere which makes this the perfect place to experience delicious wines while absorbing the serenity of the Yarra Valley.
- 12.00pm Balgownie Estate
Balgownie is one of the Yarra Valley’s jewels – a stylish winery featuring great views, with an excellent restaurant where we lunch with a glass of the Estate’s wine. And, of course, there are more great wines to taste at the Balgownie cellar door.
- 1.30pm Yering Farm
Yering Farm is one of the Yarra Valleys most charming boutique wineries. It has stunning views, and a delightful sense of heritage. At the Yering Farm cellar door you’ll experience traditionally-made wines, and see the antique copper wine-making equipment used by the Yarra Valley’s pioneer vignerons.
- 2.15pm Domaine Chandon
How better to finish the day than with a visit to French champagne company Moet & Chandon’s Australian production house. If you’ve ever wondered at the magic that puts the bubbles in bubbly, wonder no more – our privileged- access guided tour of the winery will reveal all. You’ll leave the riddling room to enjoy breath-taking views over a relaxing glass of Australia’s best bubbly.
- 3.30pm Depart the Yarra Valley for Melbourne.
- 4.30pm – 5.00pm Return to Drop off locations.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.