Gold Coast Skydive is the ONLY skydive centre on the Gold Coast. Our tandem skydivers land on the beautiful and iconic sandy Kirra beach. We are one of the few remaining family owned businesses within the skydiving industry and our focus on fun, customer service and above all else, safety is what sets us above the rest.
On the ground you’ll be suited up in skydiving gear and your professional skydiving instructors will run through a few “dirt dives” – practice skydiving exits. You’ll also be taught the skydiving basics of canopy control and safe landing procedures. Once you’re confident with this skydiving knowledge you’ll enjoy a 20-minute flight to an altitude of approximately 12,000 feet where, after a final check, it’s time to hop out and take the quick way down – straight onto the beach!
- Only skydive company that operates directly beside an International Airport
- You will be taking off from the same runway as the passenger jets departing Gold Coast Airport and landing in Kirra
- Meet your tandem instructor before take-off and share your whole experience with them!
- Jump from 12,000 feet (4,000 metres)
- Views of the lush rainforest, mountains and golden beaches
- Up to 12,000ft Tandem Skydive
- Gold Coast Hotel Transfer
- Skydives operate every hour from 5.30am until 4.30pm. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator to confirm your preferred skydive time and hotel pick up time if this is required.
What to Bring
- Comfortable casual clothes
- Shorts in summer and jeans or tracksuit pants in winter
- Long sleeve t-shirt or sweatshirt
- Closed in shoes are a must, sneakers or runners that lace up firmly are preferable
- The age limit for jumping in Australia is 12 years. Any person under the age of 18 years needs a parent or legal guardian to accompany them in order to read and sign the indemnity form
- Skydiving is weather dependant, you will need to reconfirm your booking 24 hours before departure (tour operator details will appear on your confirmation voucher)
- You need to be a generally healthy human being with an average fitness level
- There is a 110kg weight limit that applies to each person jumping. Each passenger will be weighed prior to jumping. If you are over 110kg, you will not be permitted to jump and no refunds will be given. If you are over 95kg, there will be a $50 surcharge. This is payable on the day and is subject to weather
- Optional Australian Parachute Federation issued insurance. If you choose to take this option it’s an extra $30 on the day
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.