Evolution is a state of the art high-speed 35-metre (120ft) vessel, cruising at up to 30 knots, providing comfort and safety for a maximum of 150 passengers. With less travel time, you’ll spend more time at the Reef! With its large air-conditioned modern lounge to relax in comfort and full length sundecks for sunbathing you can relax in style.
Evolution departs Cairns daily offering a fast, comfortable and affordable cruise, with five hours spent visiting two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef destinations. A large modern sleek computer stabilized vessel provides a superior ride in all weather conditions, no big crowds and exclusive protected Reef locations.
- 7:30AM : Check-in at the Reef Fleet Terminal
- 8.15AM : Evolution departs Cairns to its first location
- 11:30AM : Enjoy a BBQ buffet lunch onboard
- 1:00PM : Evolution arrives at its second location
- 3:00PM : Evolution departs for Cairns
- 4:30PM : Evolution arrives back in Cairns
- Check-in from 7.30am at Reef Fleet Terminal
- Departs 8.15am – Returns 4.30pm Daily
- Awesome Scenic Helicopter Flights to & from our exclusive Heli-Pontoon on the Outer Reef
- Large air-conditioned modern lounges to relax in comfort
- Full length sundecks for sunbathing
- Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch including steak, fish, prawns, and tropical salads (vegetarians are
- Morning and afternoon tea, complimentary tea, coffee, fruit and cheese platter on return journey
- Live Australian Musical Entertainer and on-board Marine Biologist
- Visiting two spectacular Outer Reef Locations
- Five hours of snorkelling or diving at the Reef
- Up to three certified or introductory dives available per day. Specialised Dive Decks.
- Fully equipped vessel with state-of-the-art snorkel and dive equipment
- Hotel Transfer (Optional)
- EMC / Fuel Levy $20 (Pay on board)
What to bring
- Spare Clothes
- Swimmers and a towel
- Cash or Credit Card for bar and souvenir purchases
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.