Come kayaking and snorkeling on the beautiful Gold Coast.
We pride ourselves in making our adventures the safest and most fun you can have with a paddle. We specialize in making our tours perfect for the beginner kayaker or experienced, we use the latest design, stable and easy to use sit-on-top kayaks/canoe on the market.
- Free hotel pickup & return (conditions apply)
- Learn how to kayak & snorkel by your friendly tour guide
- Paddle across the tranquil waters of the Gold Coast
- Keep an eye out for dolphins, turtles & stingrays!
- Visit 2 secluded islands
- Delicious light continental breakfast on the beach
- Snorkel with hundreds of sub tropical fish off the beach of Wavebreak Island. Perfect for begginers, Life jackets provided for non – swimmers.
- A short paddle to South Stradbroke Island; and bush walk to one of the best surfing beaches in the world
- Spot the Golden and Swamp Faced Wallaby only found on South Stradbroke Island
- Approx. 7:00am & finishes 11:00am-12:00pm
What to bring
- Footwear that can get wet (eg. Thongs, sandals), Hat
- Sun block
- Bottle of water
- Sense of adventure and fun
- If you have your own transport, meeting place is at the boat ramp, Marine Parade Labrador, opposite the Grand Hotel.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.