This is without doubt our most popular guided trip, which can be appreciated by both experienced paddlers and beginners, with the emphasis on fun and enjoyment.
Departing from our base at Shute Harbour, we kayak over fringing coral reefs and explore nearby tropical islands.
These turquoise waters and islands are home to an amazing diversity of marine and bird-life including sea turtles and soaring eagles.
Between July and September, there is also a chance to encounter the magnificent humpback whales which arrive to give birth before returning to the Antarctic.
Stopping off at one of the unique close-by beaches or islands, there is an opportunity to swim and explore.
Some people prefer to kick back and relax, while our guides share their local knowledge.
Cold drinks and a cheese and fruit platter are provided, allowing time to refresh before heading back to Shute Harbour.
- Beginners to experienced kayakers
- Medium level of fitness required
- Age 15 and over
- MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH
- Stable double kayaks
- Kayaking and safety briefing
- Snorkelling gear
- Stinger suits
- Buffet lunch
What to Bring
- Water bottle
- Swim wear
- Shoes that are fine to get wet (thongs, sandals or deck shoes).
- Airlie Beach 8.30am
- Return to Airlie Beach: 12.15pm
- Courtesy bus available
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.