Free-falling 35 metres to the surging river below is a must-do activity for everyone at least once in their lifetime. Confidence and bravery may all be lost when you step onto that ledge. Securely strapped into a harness, you are ready to go. You just need to jump. The fall feels like an eternity, soon followed by a wave of excitement and happiness.
Hanmer Springs Attractions is rated the number one activity company in Hanmer Springs. The bungy jump is located in an idyllic alpine setting and customers jump from the 135 year old historic Ferry Bridge. T-shirts and certificates are included, and photos are available afterwards at an extra cost so you can relive the experience again and again. Tandem jump options are also available.
- 30 Minutes
Minimum Age & Weight
- Minimum age 12 years
- Minimum weight 35kg
Thing to Note
- You will get a free Bungy T-Shirt and a certificate
- We take photos and videos for an additional cost
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.