Australia’s only IceBar is located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD in The Atrium at FED SQUARE.
Rugged up in our unique snow gear you will make your way through the doors of our Explorers hut and into the sub-zero temperatures on the other side, with over 30 tonnes of sculpted ice this is the perfect place to chill.
Of course the IceBar isn’t just for grown-ups; under 18s are welcome every day from 10am to 7pm, making it a unique outing for the whole family to enjoy.
- Deluxe Adult – Snow gear, cocktail & ice shot
- Non-Alcoholic Adult – Snow gear, mocktail & JPEG photo
- Child (under 18) (10am – 7pm) – Snow gear & mocktail
ICEBAR MELBOURNE Australia’s only ice bar, keeping things a fun and frosty -10°C here in Melbourne all year round.
Rugged up in our unique snow gear you will make your way through the doors of the explorers ship and into the sub-zero temperatures on the other side. We offer the most unique arctic experience around for people of all ages; so don’t leave your junior explorers at home, we also welcome anyone under the age of 18 until 7pm. You will be surrounded by over 30 tonnes of expertly sculpted ice – IceBar Melbourne is the perfect place to chill.
Located in Federation Square, the heart of the city and the recognized arts and sporting precinct, IceBar Melbourne is a must for tourists and locals alike. And we are within walking distance of many other major Melbourne attractions, including; the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV), Botanical Gardens, Crown Casino, Melbourne Aquarium, Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Eureka Sky Deck and Bourke Street Mall.
Just across the street from the iconic Flinders Street Station – Melbourne’s major public transport hub, IceBar Melbourne can be reached easily by train, tram, bus, bike, and car.
OPENING HOURS Monday to Sunday from 11am till late each and every day.
KIDS ARE WELCOME from 11am to 7pm every day!
HOW LONG CAN YOU LAST? If you break our current record holder, then you will have bragging rights across our social media network!
WEDNESDAY SPECIAL buy 1 get 1 FREE cocktails all day!
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.