If you are looking for an adrenaline rush, views and excitement then look no further than Jet Boat Extreme’s exhilarating jet boat ride departing from the heart of Surfers Paradise. The 55 minute ride is great value for money and offers a novel way to check out the stunning Gold Coast from the beautiful local waterways. Don’t just go to the same old tourist attractions, enjoy an exhilarating and unique experience instead..
Our luxurious 5 star boats are equipped with padded seats to ensure you are as comfortable as possible during your trip. Sit back and enjoy the thrill of Jet Boat Extreme’s 650hp twin jet-power turbo engines which will see you taking in the sights of the Gold Coast at speeds of up to and over 80kph on water. And, all this with low level engine noise and well-known safety features of diesel turbo engines. Our experienced, hand-selected jet boat drivers ensure both fun and safety in our extreme playground.
- 55 minutes of adrenalin-pumping action!
- Blast through the Gold Coast’s Broadwater, taking in the sights of waterfront mansions, the Southport Yacht Club, Marine Mirage, Palazzo Versace, Sea World and the Spit
- 600hp twin jet-power turbo engines delivering speeds up to and over 80 kmph. Yet all this in the comfort with low level engine noise and well-known safety feature of diesel motors
- You’ll spin and slide your way around sandbanks and along pristine beaches. Then you’ll jet your way to Wave Break Island, across to South Stradbroke Island and into the Seaway for the Ultimate Jetboat adventure
- The only jet boat company that leaves from the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Time required is 55 minutes. Reservations are essential
- Lock up area for personal belongings so they don’t get wet
- Professional photos are taken of your incredible experience these can be purchased after the experience
- Must arrive 15 minutes prior to schedule departure time
- Persons that may be pregnant/pregnant or with back/neck, have heart condition that may cause risk to their health may not take Jet Boat rides
- Need to be at least 110cm tall
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.