Rottnest’s deluxe dining experience on the water
This authentic Western Australian experience by Rottnest Cruises is a showcase of Rottnest Island’s unique character, exquisite local cuisine, fishing heritage and turquoise waters – all in one deluxe experience, the only one of its kind.
Our cruise feels just like a relaxed, private dinner party. As our guest, you are treated as a friend in our house. Add to this a touch of adventure… and a deluxe boat. Welcome on board our Luxe Island Seafood Cruise!
You’ll be served an exquisite 7-course menu of local seafood and fresh local ingredients, prepared by a private onboard chef. Take in stunning views as you sip on complimentary premium beverages, poured as you cruise. Live the Rotto life with a swim off the boat, or laze on board in a pristine bay.
We are proud to operate in the waters of one of the world’s most beautiful islands. Here, we give you a hands-on experience of fishing for one of Australia’s most delicious and sustainable seafoods – Western Rock Lobsters. Learn about these amazing creatures in what is one of the best lobster fishing grounds in the world.
Your Luxe Experience
The tour commences with a welcome cocktail and fruit platter on arrival. Enjoy the first 3 courses as you breathe in fresh Island air, while relaxing on one of 3 decks.
Join in the excitement of lobster fishing, before we anchor close to shore. Expect to be mesmerised by Rottnest’s iconic turquoise waters from the most breathtaking vantage point there is, floating on water.
Nestled in a beautiful bay, you can choose to swim, snorkel or float off one of our mats, as we pass you your lunch! Then, it’s seated white tablecloth dining for main courses.
Luxe Island Seafood Cruise – the only one of its kind in Australia. Catch, wine, dine and savour the beautiful flavours from this world-renowned location.
Our Luxe Island Seafood Cruise is an all-inclusive experience, unique to Rottnest Cruises. Your package includes:
- Island cruising on board our purpose-built premium charter boat, The Crusader III. Features a large open lower deck, an upper viewing deck, front sun lounge and spacious interior cabin with full kitchen facilities.
- Small group experience, with a maximum of 25 guests on a boat built for 46 passengers.
- Fun and interactive fishing for our fresh Rottnest lobster lunch, with the help of experienced crew, at some of 12 pot locations. See how many lobsters you can haul in. Learn about these animals, which are fished completely sustainably.
- Private chef on deck, with live action of a fresh seafood barbecue / open kitchen.
- Enjoy a 7-course deluxe seafood banquet, showcasing our wonderful local cuisine, including fresh-caught lobster delicacies.
- Relaxed, stylish dining with white linen tablecloths and full crew service.
- Welcome Cocktail, then complimentary beverages, including premium still and sparkling Howard Park Margaret River wines, plus local beers, including the Aboriginal-owned ‘Spinifex’, local and imported beers, plus soft drinks.
- Expert commentary and guidance by Rottnest Cruises’ experienced crew.
- Opportunity to relax onboard and enjoy breathtaking coastal scenery while anchored in a glorious, iconic turquoise bay.
- Swim or snorkel off the boat, or relax on one of our float mats while your canapes are floated out to you!
- Picture-perfect vista and photo opportunities of Western Australia’s iconic Island from our front sundeck.
Deluxe 7-Course Seafood Degustation with drinks, all-inclusive
Lychee Blossom Gin Cocktail
Fresh Tropical Fruit Salad Platter
Mandurah Blue Swimmer Crab Cakes, with Kaffir Lime and zesty Chutney
Barbecued North West Skewered Prawns, seasoned in a fragrant Siam-inspired Citrus Marinade
North West Red Emperor, prepared with Coconut and Lime Ceviche, accompanied by fresh Avocado and Mango Salsa
Seared West Australian Sea Scallops, in lush Lemon Butter, with Side Salad Greens and fresh, crusty Artisan Bread and Butter
Your freshly-caught Rottnest Island Western Rock Lobster cooked in Garlic Butter, served with fragrant Rice and Green Papaya Salad
Piquant Lemon Cheesecake, with Passionfruit Compote and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Premium still and sparkling Margaret River regional wines by Howard Park (Petit Jete, Miamup Rose, Miamup Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Noir)
Quality bottled beers, from craft West Australian brewers – Spinifex and Little Creatures, plus Corona and 150 Lashes
Selection of soft drinks and water served throughout
* Naturally, we follow responsible service of alcohol requirements for our guests’ safety.
Please note – menu may have some seasonal variations.
GETTING TO/FROM ROTTNEST
- This package does not include transfers to/from Rottnest Island.
- You can book ferry tickets directly using the links below. Please note the latest departures times listed, so you can arrive on the Island in time to board our cruise at 11:15am.
Please book to depart no later than 10am
Rottnest Fast Ferries
On arrival at anchorage we do allow swimming off the boat. We have some snorkels aboard which can be used. If you choose to swim, you do so at your own risk and only in safe conditions once the crew allow access off the boat. You will be required to read and sign a swimming waiver.
CRUISE DEPARTURE LOCATION
Cruises depart from Thomson Bay Fuel Jetty, located only a short 5-minute walk from the main Ferry Jetty. For directions, click here.
WHAT TO BRING
- Camera, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. We suggest wearing comfortable clothing with a warm top, as it can get cool on the water.
- If wanting to swim off the boat, please wear bathers and bring a towel – a swimming waiver will need to be signed on the day.
- We travel on the open ocean, so if you suffer from motion sickness, please take medication prior to arriving.
If you have any people in your group with any special mobility requirements, please contact our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136 to discuss if this tour is suitable.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
No smoking is permitted onboard any of Rottnest Cruises’ vessels or on the departure jetty. All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions which can be found on our website.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Children under 5 years are not permitted.