The Skydeck Experience
Located in the heart of the city, Melbourne Skydeck captures everything that is special about Melbourne and beyond.
Featuring the Southern Hemisphere’s highest observation deck, the Melbourne Skydeck experience dazzles, entertains and informs through its spectacular and ever-changing views, state-of-the-art virtual and augmented reality technology, and Melbourne Skydeck App.
The multi-million-dollar Voyager Theatre is the first of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere taking guests on a voyage of discovery through Melbourne and Victoria in glorious Super high definition 8K video with 6D sensory immersion.
Conclude your experience at Bar 88 (by Bollinger) with a delicious array of drinks and snacks brought to you by the Eureka 89 restaurant. This is Melbourne, on another level.
- Experience the awe inspiring view from the Southern Hemisphere’s highest viewing platform
- When you finally prise yourself away from the unforgettable panorama, Melbourne Skydeck entertains the entire family with a host of exciting and educational activities and fascinating facts from displays on offer
- Use the viewfinders to locate Melbourne landmarks or experience the elements in the outside ‘Terrace’ area
- General Admission to Melbourne Skydeck
- Voyager Experience (Inc. Skydeck Entry + Voyager Theatre)
- Skydeck Adventurer (Inc. Skydeck Entry + Edge + Plank)
- Thrill Seeker – (Inc. Skydeck Entry + Voyager Theatre + Edge)
- Melbourne Skydeck is open from Noon to 10pm, with last entry at 9.30pm. Excludes Christmas and New Year’s Eve where the deck will close at 5.30pm with last entry at 5pm
- Christmas Eve: 10am until 10pm, last entry 9.30pm
- Christmas Day: 10am until 5.30pm, last entry 5.00pm
- Boxing Day: 10am until 10pm, last entry 9.30pm
- Tuesday 27th – Friday 30th December: 10am until 10pm, last entry 9.30pm
- New Year’s Eve: 10am until 5.30pm, last entry 5.00pm
- New Year’s Day: 10am until 10pm, last entry 9.30pm
- Additional security measures have been introduced at the Skydeck which affect all visitors. This includes a security screening device and security personnel to be located on level one. This can take approximately 10 minutes and possibly more during our peak season Dec-Feb. The safety and security of our guests is of utmost importance to us and this additional security is in line with world standards for tall towers.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.