Experience the magic of one of Australia’s favourite theme parks, with one day entry to Movie World! Immerse yourself in all things film and TV at Australia’s very own ‘Hollywood on the Gold Coast’. Meet your favourite stars and super heroes, take on the thrill of the many rides, or enjoy the fun and fantasy of one of the spectacular shows the park hosts – there’s so much to see and do you won’t want the day to ever end.
Perfect for the little ones, and those that just aren’t quite ready to grow up, kids and adults alike will have a ball experiencing all that Movie World has to offer. With a range of child-friendly rides in the Kids’ WB! Fun Zone, the brand new Junior Driving School and the likes of Batman, Daffy Duck and Scooby Doo wandering the streets, right through to the more extreme thrill rides that the teens and adults will love including Arkham Asylum, Superman Escape and the Green Lantern Coaster, there truly is something for everyone! If the rides get too much and you need a break, sit down and relax and enjoy one of the many daily shows such as Hollywood Stunt Driver 2, Looney Tunes 4D or the Star Parade featuring all your favourites hosted on the Main Street.
Open from 9.30am daily (most rides commence at 10am) until 5.30pm (rides and attractions close at 5pm) you have plenty of time to enjoy all the fun and fantasy of Movie World. With an assortment of great cafes and eateries on site, lockers to store any of your belongings you don’t wish to hold all day and plenty of free on site parking, Movie World really has all your needs covered! Please be aware that food and beverages can not be brought into the park other than water and fruit. If you have any special dietary requirements due to allergies, or require certain products for infants and babies, you will be exempt from this policy. Whether you’re a local or a holiday maker, purchase a ticket, pack your camera and get ready for a day you’ll never forget!
- Arkham Asylum takes you into the world of Gotham City’s dangerous criminals, reaching speeds of up to 85kms per hour.
- SUPERMAN Escape, propels you skyward from 0-100kms per hour in just 2 seconds!
- BATWING Spaceshot, prepare to be shot 60 metres into the sky…. pulling 4.5Gs of power!
- SCOOBY-DOO Spooky Coaster – Experience sound effects, lighting and thrills as you make your way through the spooky coaster tracks!
- WILD WEST Falls Adventure Ride, full of thrills, spills and water action, then a 20 metre drop at the end!
- GREEN LANTERN Coaster, has the steepest inverted drop in the Southern Hemisphere!
- JUSTICE LEAGUE 3D – The Ride puts you into the action in this interactive 3D ride experience.
- Junior Driving School, kids can get in the drivers seat and cruise the streets of a miniature version of Movie World!
- Kids WB Fun Zone is where all your favourite Looney Tunes characters come to hang out. Fun themed areas and rides just for little ones can be found here.
- Road Runner Coaster, reaching speeds up to 40-kms per hour and suitable for guests from 100cm this is a thrilling ride the whole family can enjoy.
- Hollywood Stunt Driver 2, a revamped show with action packed car stunts and movie making magic!
- Looney Tunes 4D, starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote is an immersive 4D movie experience the whole family can enjoy. Including moving seats, with tilting and jarring actions to make you feel like you’re right there!
- Main Street Entertainment, every day at Movie World you can see the various Looney Tunes characters in live shows, appearances for photo opportunities and the Star Parade!
- One day admission to Warner Bros. Movie World
- Rides, shows and attractions
- Gates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am. Rides & attractions close at 5pm with gates closing at 5.30pm. Closed on ANZAC Day April 25th
- You may get asked to present some form of ID to prove your child is under 3 years old to enter free of charge
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the park
- Food, beverage and coolers may not be brought into the park
- Guests with special dietary requirements as detailed below are exempt from this policy: Guests with allergies, Infants and babies, Pre booked education groups
- You may bring in fruit and bottled water
- Tickets are valid for 1 single day entry
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.