Skydiving Noosa is the ultimate adrenalin rush. You’ll exit the plane from up to 15,000ft for an insane 60 seconds of life-changing freefall, falling at over 200 km/hr over the stunning Sunshine Coast region. Then float under canopy for 5-7 minutes soaking up views of the picture perfect beaches far below.
Our Noosa team have years of experience and are certain to give you the most exhilarating experience of your life!
- Australia’s highest jump
- Skydive to earth at speeds up to 220km per hour
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- Latest modern parachutes equipped with backup automatic parachute deployment computer
- Tandem skydive from up to 15,000ft over Noosa, Coolum beach and the Sunshine Coast
- 3 month membership of the Australian Parachute Federation.
- Personalised certificate of achievement, loyalty rewards card and bumper sticker.
- FREE return transfers from Noosa CBD (bookings essential, available for the first two loads of the day).
- APF Levy and admin fee – $35
- Video and photo packages (these can be purchased directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive)
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
Sunshine Coast Airport, 4 Kittyhawk Cl, Marcoola QLD 4564
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.