Paradise Jet Boating is the “must do” adventure activity on the Gold Coast. Great FUN and SAFE for the whole family, a holiday on the Gold Coast isn’t complete without experiencing this exciting activity. Our exciting Jet boating cruises have been described as similar to many theme park roller coaster rides or rally car rides….on the water!! Operating in areas of the Gold Coast Broadwater and Moreton Bay Marine Park exclusive to Paradise Jet Boating, our rides are famous for their unique combination of Jet Boat Thrills & Excitement mixed with Stunning Scenery & Sightseeing. Experience full 360° spins, high speed drifting, incredible beach buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres in as little as 10cms of water…while we explore the Gold Coast’s unique waterways. Ride in the most advanced jet boats in Australia. Our vessels are faster, more manoeuvrable and feature the highest levels of safety, comfort & performance.
Cruise past the iconic Sea World theme park, be captivated by Sovereign Island’s spectacular multi-million dollar mansions and watch for dolphins, wallabies and other wildlife through the beautiful Marine Park. Because our rides depart directly into the Broadwater they miss the slow 6 knot zones and travel further. The rides departing from Surfers Paradise spend almost 15 minutes in the slow 6 knot/no freestyling zones. This reduces the time they spend and distance they travel in the Broadwater.
Our premium experience, the popular 55 minute “Broadwater Adventure” travels over 35kms, it provides more spins, slides, thrills and is the only jet boating tour on the Gold Coast to access the protected Marine Park. It is the most exciting and best value jet boating experience in Australia. Starting in 2004 we are the original jetboating company on the Gold Coast.
With 3 vessels, trip capacity of 48 passengers and a daily capacity of over 500 we are the largest jet boat operator in Queensland. Safety is our priority and life jackets are worn by all of our passengers.
- Over 35 km of genuine jet boating action. This is the longest jet boat ride available. It tours through areas of the Broadwater exclusive to this ride.
- Entry to the protected Moreton Bay Marine Park. This section of the Broadwater is restricted to certified operators and allows passengers to view more natural scenery and gives the opportunity for dolphin and other wildlife spotting.
- Wildlife spotting – dolphins & birdlife in the Marine Park and wallabies along South Straddie beaches.
- Access to exclusive areas away from the busy and congested ‘Southern Broadwater Area’.
- Tour around famous Sovereign Islands and the array of magnificent multi-million dollar mansions.
- This longer ride allows us to give more spins than any other Jet Boat ride on the Gold Coast.
- 55 minute Jetboating
- Hotel Transfer
- Every hour – every day from 9am – 4pm
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.