Your Coast Warriors beach day to Port Stephens in the beautiful Nelson Bay starts off early in the morning from various Sydney pickups close to all the hostels and Central train Station. We throw on some background tunes and shoot off over the world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge heading north. Grab a pillow and catch a couple more hours of hangover zzzzs or chat with the others in the group before we arrive at our first stop, Anna Bay. At Anna Bay we all jump onto a cool 4wd bus and drive 15 mins deep into the sand dunes. We use the only sand boarding/surfing company to allow stand up sand boarding (unless wet). We spend about 90 minutes here till you guys are ready to move on. If you are not feeling up to sand boarding you can hand out at the nearby beach or grab a coffee and send some cheeky snapchats from the nearby beach cafe.
We then pile back onto Trudy, filling her floors full of sand…standard! We head over to a bottle shop where you may grab some drinks for our bbq lunch if you wish, we also have an iced up esky box to keep those bad boys cold. Then we jump aboard a local boat and head out into Nelson Bay for some dolphin spotting, swimming in the boom net and take in the breathtaking views on offer which is such a memorable experience. Please be aware that dophin watching is an optional extra for $20 payable on the day, you may opt to stay ashore and swim, sunbath, check out Nelson Bay shops, hang at the bbq with our second guide or grab a snorkel and go for a swim at nearby Fly Point. It is now time for some quality lunch that only Coast Warriors is known for. We head to a nearby park and cook up an authentic Australian BBQ lunch for everyone while they relax and mingle with each other. For those that are adventurous they can try some kangaroo meat prepared and cooked properly by our cook. We cater for all dietary needs, vegans come at me!
Next stop is Shoal Bay which is a beautiful stretch of clear blue water and off-white sand with a view of Nelson bay lighthouse on one end and the monolithic Mount Tomaree towering spectacularly in the distance on the other. Mount Tomaree is approx a 30 min medium bush walk up to a lookout area which has been voted as being in Australia’s top 3 for panoramic view points. This walk is absolutely worth it and amazing BUT nothing on Coast Warriors is obligatory, feel free to grab a towel and the speaker and chill out on the beach if that’s more your jam. After we take in the sites from Mount Tomaree we head down to the relaxed Shoal Bay Beach or the secluded Zenith Beach and we kick our feet back, relax on the sand and splash about on the beach before we head back to Sydney for People generally end up talking themselves to sleep on our return drive back to Sydney city. Finally, we head back to the city where we often finish with a drink together at a local bar for anyone that wants to join to conclude our bloody ripper beach day!
- Central pick up point and drop off in the CBD
- Aussie BBQ lunch
- Free drink at the end of the tour
- Free snacks at the end of the tour
- Aussie guide
- National parks fees
- Hotel Transfer
- Camel Riding $15 extra on the day
- Dolphin Watching Boat Tour extra $20 on the day
- Returning to Sydney Central around 7pm
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.