The Reef and Rainforest package includes overnight quad share dorm, twin/double and single accommodation at Safari Lodge and a half day tour to snorkel the Great Barrier Reef.
Safari Lodge is located in the remote rainforest region of Cape Tribulation in Tropical North Queensland. Safari Lodge offers quad share Safari Hut accommodation, as well as a swimming pool, camp kitchen and clean amenities in the tropical rainforest. All accommodation has the use of shared amenities, includes linen and towels are available for hire. Located onsite at the Ocean Safari check in office and the Turtle Rock Cafe, the Safari Lodge offers a complete Daintree and Great Barrier Reef experience.
Far away from the stresses of city life, with no mobile phones and TV, the Safari Lodge sits happily between two world heritage areas. Sleep in the jungle and enjoy the sounds of the rainforest at night, or rise early to experience the sunrise over beautiful Myall beach only minutes away. Experience the region without the crowds.
- Overnight accommodation at Safari Lodge in king, twin or quad share accommodation
- Visit two reef sites, Mackay and Undine Reefs
- 2 hours exploring the underwater world and swimming with turtles
- All snorkelling equipment
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Reef interpretation and eco presentations
- Courtesy bus transfers
What to bring
- A bag including a towel and hat
- A jacket during winter to protect you from wind and for warmth after snorkelling
- Cameras in a waterproof case or Tupperware
- Cash for water, soft drinks, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board
- Overnight toiletries and clothing
- Morning Tour – Departs 8.00am, returns 12.00pm
- Afternoon Tour – Departs 12.30pm, returns 4.30pm (afternoon tour departs during peak seasons only)
- Safari Lodge is open daily. Check in is 2.00pm and check out is 10.00am.
Courtesy Bus Timetable
- Morning Courtesy bus timetable:
- Cape Tribulation Beach House 07.50am
- Cape Trib Campground 08.00am
- Cape Tribulation Farmstay, Fruit Farm and Rainforest Hideaway: 08.10am
- Ferntree Rainforest Lodge: 08.10am
- PK’s Jungle Village 08.00am (walk across the road to The Turtle Rock Cafe)
- Check in and meeting point is the Turtle Rock Cafe at 08.00am
- Afternoon Courtesy bus timetable:
- Cape Tribulation Beach House 11.50am
- Cape Trib Campground 12.00pm
- Cape Tribulation Farmstay, Fruit Farm and Rainforest Hideaway: 12.10pm
- Ferntree Rainforest Lodge: 12.10pm
- PK’s Jungle Village 12.00pm (walk across the road to the Turtle Rock Cafe)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.