If you’re fascinated by marine animals, SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is a must do!
Among the interactive experiences offered by SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is the chance to get up close to the attraction’s resident seals.
Become acquainted with these gentle marine creatures via the ‘Seal Swim’, ‘Seal Encounter’ or ‘Seal Trainer for a Day’ experience. Go behind the scenes to see how the seals and their trainers prepare for their daily shows – and find out what it takes to look after these playful animals.
- Meet seals one-on-one
- Swim with resident seals
- Seal photo included
- General admission included
- Chance to shake the seals hand
- Watch them play and frolic
- Get up close and personal with a playful and interactive swim session with the seals
- General Admission to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
- Souvenir photo to take home
- Wetsuit and mask
- Learn about endangered Australian Sea Lions and rescued fur seals
- Meet one of the beautiful resident seals one-on-one
- Seal swims operate daily at 1pm and are subject to availability. Operating hours are subject to change without notice. Participants need to be at Zone 9 Seal Island located in SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast at 12.30pm to prepare for the activity
- 9am to 3pm (last admission 2pm)
- 9am to 5pm (last admission 4pm) during Queensland school holidays
- Seal swim does not operate on Anzac Day or Christmas Day
- Swimmers must not be pregnant
- Swimmers must be over 13 years, and be capable swimmers and in good health
- All people undertaking a seal swim must sign an indemnity form
- Swimmers must be comfortable in the water
- If the participant is under 18, they will require a parent or guardian to sign an Indemnity Form
- Swimming with the seals is very exclusive, with only 12 spots available daily
- Spectators are welcome and there are various locations where your guests can take great pictures and film you. There is undercover seating, café and toilets near by also. Please note that this is a paid attraction and any spectators wishing to watch will need to pay general entry
- The water in the seal pool is pumped and filtered in from the ocean and therefore the temperature of the pool will be on average the same as the ocean. However, free wetsuits will be provided
- The seal swim includes entry to the aquarium for one person, so you can spend time looking around before or after your experience
- Participants need to understand the English language for Health & Safety instructions from the trainers
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or over)
- One printed photo is included (complimentary photo is of the participant touching the seal after exiting the water and cannot be swapped for alternative images)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.