Tours begin with your friendly and highly experienced guide demonstrating the basics of snorkelling covering; equipment usage & terminology, in-water communication, snorkel & free diving skills as well as information on the marine life you can expect to encounter.
Then it’s a short walk & plunge off the Portsea pier where you’ll encounter an array of mesmerising marine life including; soft corals, sponge life, Hermit Crabs, Puffer Fish, Star Gazers as well as Weedy Seadragons.
You’ll have access to a life ring at all times during your tour for maximum safety and comfort. This also combined with a buoyant wetsuit, enables non-competent swimmers to enjoy the experience. Non-swimmers will be given extra buoyancy items to assist them.
- Tours take approximately 2 hours depending on group size & ability.
- Tours depart daily at 2.00pm. Private Groups can be arranged.
- Snorkel Instruction, Equipment Hire, Guided Snorkel Tour.
(Children under 8 may need their own wetsuit. Please ask at time of booking).
What to Bring/Wear?
- Pack for the Beach – Bathers, Towel, Hat & Sunscreen.
- The minimum age for participants of this snorkel tour is 6 years. Families with younger children are catered for separately in a tailored tour.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.