Tour all the essential sights of Sydney Harbour at your convenience with 48 hour ferry pass that provides unlimited stops at all the must-visit spots! This Sydney ferry pass allows you to visit such Sydney highlights as Taronga Zoo, Luna Park, Manly, Darling Harbour as well as the popular beachside precinct of Manly and much more whenever you wish with a wait of 45 minutes between ferries. This is a great combination of convenience and sightseeing as you’ll get to view all of Sydney’s famous landmarks – such as the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more – from the water and then disembark at any of the stops you’d like to explore.
10 famous stops including,
- Circular Quay
- Darling Harbour
- ICC Sydney
- Taronga Zoo
- Watsons Bay
- Luna Park
- Shark Island
- Fort Denison (selected dates)
- Flexible Hop On Hop Off 2-Day Pass
- Hotel transfers – you will need to make your own way to Darling Harbour, Circular Quay or Manly Wharf to board the ferry
- Hop On Hop Off cruises depart the main tourist precincts of Circular Quay and Darling Harbour every 30-45 minutes and Manly every hour, for a 60 to 90 minute cruise around the harbour with a choice of up to nine stopovers along the way
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.