As Australia’s largest city, there’s a huge amount to see and do in Sydney – visit the iconic Opera House, make a splash at Bondi Beach and live it up in Darling Harbour. Hop on and off to explore it all at your own pace with a Sydney bus tour.
2 Sydney Sightseeing Routes
Explore the best of Sydney with Big Bus Tours. Your ticket lets you travel on two different routes, with over 30 stops. Visit Sydney’s famous landmarks and attractions on our City Tour, or change to the Bondi Tour to experience the beauty of iconic Bondi Beach. Hop on and hop off as much as you like, or stay on board for a full circuit to enjoy a relaxed sightseeing experience.
Educational and informative pre-recorded commentary is available in 8 different languages, including:
Commentary is broadcast via complimentary earphones that are available from your driver.
- 24 or 48 hour Sydney Hop On Hop Off Bus Ticket
- Select from 24 hour classic ticket, 48 hour premium ticket
- Pre-recorded commentary – available in 8 languages
- Hop on 2 scenic routes including Sydney and Bondi Beach, both running for approximately 90 minutes
- Sightsee Sydney’s landmarks such as: Sydney Opera House, The Harbour Bridge or Royal Botanical Gardens
- Bondi Bus Tour takes you to beachside areas at Double Bay and Rose Bay
Sydney Tour Stops
Bondi Tour Stops
- Hop On and Hop Off on at any stop
- Sydney tour departs from and finishes at Stop 1 – George St cnr Alfred St (opp DFS Galleria), Circular Quay. First tour starts at 8.30am. Frequency 15-20 minutes
- Bondi tour departs from and finishes at Stop 12/24 – Pitt St, Bus Bay 18, Central Station. First tour starts at 9.30am. Frequency: 30 minutes
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.