Spend one and a half hours truly stuffing yourself with delicious food at the Sydney Tower Buffet Restaurant! With a smorgasbord of incredible dishes, you won’t be able to stop yourself from going back for seconds, even thirds! Try dishes from a range of cuisines, including fresh seafood, Australian, Italian, Chinese and much more! Of course we can’t forget the desserts bar! Here you’ll be treated to a number of different cakes, sweets and ice creams that are sure to satisfy even the sweetest of teeth! Couple this food with stunning views and you’ve got a match made in heaven. Enjoy 360 degree views as the dining deck slowly revolves giving you a different outlook of Sydney with each bite!
With more than 50 freshly-prepared dishes, you can be confident that even the fussiest of eaters will find something they love here! Providing a relaxed environment couple with stunning 360 degree views, the Sydney Tower Buffet is the ultimate food destination! Add on a wine or soft drinks package and you have the perfect lunch!
- Sydney Tower Buffet is the contemporary self-select restaurant in Sydney Tower Dining
- Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience with uninterrupted revolving views of the city, Sydney Tower Buffet provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike
- With more than 50 freshly-prepared dishes on offer, guests can sample food from a range of cuisines including succulent fresh seafood, modern Australian, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and Thai
- 1.5 hr buffet lunch at Sydney Tower Buffet Restaurant
- All dinning sessions are 1.5 hours in duration
- Lunch sessions start every 15 minutes from 11:30am, with the last session starting at 2pm
- Sydney Tower Buffet reception is located in the Westfield Centre on Level 4. The entrance is between Pitt Street and Castlereagh Streets
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.