Continuing through the picturesque surroundings of the Barossa Valley, we cross the iconic Jacobs Creek with time to explore the shops and attractions of the beautiful and historic township of Tanunda.After that, we visit the renowned Peter Lehmann winery for a wonderful private tasting in the Four Songs room within their cellar door and sample some of the Barossa’s most internationally acclaimed vintages, before enjoying a wonderful platter lunch of the region’s finest meats, cheeses, olives and assorted vegetables accompanied by freshly baked bread (Vegetarian option available).
After lunch, it’s on to Langmeil, one of the most visually stunning wineries in the region and home to the oldest known Shiraz vineyard in the world. Stroll through the vineyard and into the ancient cellar to sample your choice of the finest drops the state has to offer.
Stopping to take in in the breath-taking panoramic views of the Barossa from Mengler’s Hill Lookout, we head onwards to our next and final wine-tasting experience at Lindsay Wines, fusing art, wine and music into a joyous experience that simply can’t be missed. Take in the winery’s history accompanied by music from the staff’s own collection of vintage vinyl records.
Complete the day with a trip through the beautiful Seppeltsfield region – the perfect photo opportunity – before boarding the bus back to Adelaide.
- Visit the acoustic wonders of the Whispering Wall
- Delicious regional platter at Peter Lehmann Wines for lunch
- Tastings at 4 wineries including Yaldara Estate, Peter Lehmann Wines & Murray Street Vineyards
- Relaxed, informative commentary
- Exclusive designer tours and group charters available by appointment
- Over 10 years experience in touring the Barossa Valley
- Specialist tour operator focusing 100% on the Barossa Valley
Departure / Pickups
- We provide hotel pick up service.
- Pick up time will be finalised when the booking is confirmed.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.