A full tour of the Port City of Fremantle to see its harbours, the prison plus much more followed by a leisurely return cruise to Perth on The Swan River with a buffet lunch.
10:35 Fremantle Tram Tour
Departing from Fremantle Town Hall your tram tour takes in a full circuit of the regular day tour before connecting directly with your boat sailing from Victoria Quay. Alternatively you can join at 11:00 Stop 2 Victoria Quay. This is convenient for parking and for when the river cruise returns at the end of the day.
12:45 Lunch Cruise
Join Captain Cook Cruises for a return cruise to Perth along the magnificent Swan River and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, which includes a complimentary glass of house wine, draft beer or soft drink. Or with a fully licensed bar on-board you may choose to purchase a premium wine as you cruise
3:45 Arrive back in Fremantle
Your return cruise arrives back in Fremantle. A tram will be there if required to transfer you back to your car or the station.
- Scenic cruise of the magnificent Swan River
- See the wonderful sights of Perth and its surrounds from the Swan River
- Detailed Captain’s commentary
- Tram tour of the historic port city of Fremantle
- Delicious hot and cold buffet lunch with a complimentary glass of local wine, beer or soft drink
- Scenic Fremantle toPerth return cruise
- Captain’s commentary
- Tea & coffee
- Hop-on hop-off Tram Tour around Fremantle
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Complimentary glass of Western Australia wine, beer or soft drink
- Reserved seating
Sample Buffet Lunch Menu
- Tender Lamb Curry with steamed Jasmine Rice
- Baked Vegetarian Lasagne
- Prawns with cocktail dipping sauce
- Leg ham and continental meat selection served with assorted chutneys and mustards
- Tomato, onion and cucumber salad
- Mixed green leaf salad
- Selection of 3 gourmet salads with side dressings
- Assorted fresh bread rolls
- Continental cake assortment
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.