Witness Wollongong and its spectacular beaches from a whole new perspective with a 15,000ft tandem skydive! Once the plane has reached the drop zone, on the count of three you and a qualified skydive instructor will find yourselves soaring towards the ground below. Reaching speeds of up to 200km per hour and a free fall time of around 60 seconds, if you’ve been wanting an experience to truly make you feel alive, this is certainly it!
Once your parachute has been pulled you’ll enjoy around 5 to 7 relaxing minutes of leisurely floating, giving you the opportunity to really take in the spectacular scenery visible from everywhere you look. Being Sydney’s only beach skydive, you’ll dive directly over the ocean, offering up views of the wonderful Sydney coastline. Jump during whale and dolphin season and there’s a good chance you might even be able to spot one or two of these beautiful animals – no guarantees however!
The Wollongong Skydive drop zone is located at Stuart Park, George Hanley Drv, Wollongong and is approximately a one hour drive from Sydney with free pick up from Wollongong Train Station and Sydney CBD if organised in advance. Jumps are available 7 days a week dependent on weather, with weekend jumps incurring extra costs.
- Skydive to earth at speeds up to 200km per hour
- Spectacular views of the beaches over Wollongong
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- Latest modern parachutes equipped with backup automatic parachute deployment computer
- 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Transfers from selected Sydney CBD locations (conducted once daily)
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
- APF Levy and admin fee – $35
- Video and photo packages (these can be purchased directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive)
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- Rates vary and are dependent on what day you jump. Midweek (Monday to Friday) prices can vary to weekend prices (Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays)
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.